Findet hier die absolut schönsten, romantischsten und bedeutungsvollsten Hochzeitssprüche auf Englisch für Glückwunschkarten oder einen besonderen Eintrag im Gästebuch.
Hochzeitssprüche auf englisch
Wundervolle Zitate & bedeutungsvolle Worte
1001 Zauberhafte ideen für eure Hochzeit
Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
Henry David Thoreau
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person
God, the best maker of all marriages, combine your hearts in one, your realms in one.
There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage
Martin Luther King
I love thee – I love thee, ‚Tis all that I can say It is my vision in the night, My dreaming in the day.
There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved
Come, let’s be a comfortable couple and take care of each other! How glad we shall be, that we have somebody we are fond of always, to talk to and sit with.
Best wishes and all our love
on your wedding day.
May it be the first day
of a long and happy marriage.
My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, both are infinite.
If our two loves be one, or thou and I Love so alike, that none doe slacken, none can die.
“A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
“In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
“True love stories never have endings.
“You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.
“You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
Hochzeitssprüche auf Englisch
Die schönsten religiösen Hochzeitssprüche
Bekräftigen eure unsterbliche Liebe zueinander
Diese kraftvollen und zeitlosen Verse aus der Bibel erinnern euch auf ewig daran, was euch zusammengebracht hat und bekräftigen eure Liebe zueinander. Ihr könnt sie während der Trauung vorlesen lassen, auf die Hochzeitseinladungen drucken lassen oder damit traumhaft schöne Trauhintergründe oder Bilder erstellen.
- “Let brotherly love continue.” Hebrews 13:1
- “Is it love that makes the impossible possible? ” Indian Proverb
- “Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.” Corinthians 13:7
- “Then the Lord God said, ‘It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.’” Genesis 2:18
- “For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.” Isaiah 62:5
- "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8.
- "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:2.
- "And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13.
- "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sin." 1 Peter 4:8.
- "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us." 1 John 4:18-19
- "Do everything in love." 1 Corinthians 16:14.
- "I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine." Song of Solomon 2:16.
- "Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away." Song of Solomon 8:10.
- "I have found the one whom my soul loves." Song of Solomon 3:4.
- "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:1-3.
- "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her." Ephesians 5:25.
- "Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18.
- “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi
- “Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy. ” Dwight Moody
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire.” Jeremy Taylor
- “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” Rumi
- “I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.” Javan
- “When you make the sacrifice in marriage, you’re sacrificing not to each other but to unity in a relationship.” Joseph Campbell
- “Love is not something you feel. It is something you do.” David Wilkerson
- “Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.” Corinthians 16:13
- “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” Corinthians 13:13
- “I am my beloved and my beloved is mine.” Song of Solomon 6:3
- “Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it.” Swedish Proverb
- “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company, than a good marriage.” Martin Luther
- “As God by creation made two of one, so again by marriage He made one of two.” Thomas Adams
Hochzeitssprüche auf Englisch
Ehe-Weisheiten auf Englisch
Für die unterschiedlichsten Zwecke einsetzbar
Hier sind die besten Ratschläge Liebe und Ehe von berühmten Schriftstellern. Nutzt sie in eurer Hochzeitsrede oder schreibt mit ihrer Hilfe bedeutungsvolle Texte für eure Glückwunschkarten auf Englisch. Und wenn ihr wundervolle personalisierte Gastgeschenke gestalten möchtet, könnt ihr sie mit diesen Liebeszitaten noch bedeutungsvoller machen.
- “When you look for the right person, you always end up with the wrong one. But when you just sit by the corner and wait, he comes along and shares the corner with you.” Unknown
- “You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face, but in your heart as well.” Unknown
- “Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.” Leo Buscaglia
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Lao Tzu
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” Dr. Seuss
- “Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy, you must have somebody to divide it with.” Mark Twain
- “You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.” Henry Drummond
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” Franklin P. Jones
- “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.” János Arany
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” Mignon McLaughlin
- “A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.” Pearl S. Buck
- “The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.” Fawn Weaver
- “In a marriage, each partner is to be an encourager rather than a critic, a forgiver rather than a collector of hurts, and enabler rather than a reformer.” H. Norman Wright
- “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make on your wedding day, and over and over again and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband.” Barbara De Angelis
- “There is no such thing as a perfect man or a perfect marriage. But the one I have is perfect for me.” Fawn Weaver
- “Remember, we all stumble; every one of us. That is why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.” Emily Kimbrough
- “The beauty of marriage is not always seen from the very beginning—but rather as love grows and develops over time.” Fawn Weaver
- “A marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s the way you love your partner everyday.” Barbara De Angelis
- “To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing more.” Victor Hugo
- “Marriage is the highest state of friendship. If happy, it lessens our cares by dividing them, at the same time that it doubles our pleasures by mutual participation.” Samuel Richardson
- “You don’t marry the person you can live with – you marry the person you can’t live without.” Unknown
- “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” Margaret Mitchell
- “Marriages, like a garden, take time to grow. But the harvest is rich unto those who patiently and tenderly care for the ground.” Darlene Schacht
- “Tis better to have loved and lost, Than never to have loved at all.” Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” Andre Maurois
Hochzeitssprüche auf Englisch
Englische Hochzeitssprüche für das Eheversprechen
Für absolut Emotionale Momente
Bringt die Freudentränen beim Eheversprechen zum Überlaufen mit diesen herzerwärmenden, emotionalen Hochzeitssprüchen und Zitaten auf Englisch:
- “For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” Rosemonde Gerard
- “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.” Roy Croft
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” Maya Angelou
- “Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, that’s exactly where I want to be always.” Fawn Weaver
- “Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one.” John Keats
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” Emily Bronte
- “Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.” Robert Browning
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” A. A. Milne
- “True love is never blind, but rather brings an added light.” Phoebe Cary
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” Maya Angelou
- “If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.” Jane Austen
- “And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.” Kahlil Gibran
- “I believe love is always eternal. Even if eternity is only five minutes.” Sandra Cisneros
- “Love is not about staring at each other, but staring off in the same direction.” Antoine de Saint Exupéry
- “Your wide eyes are the only light I know from extinguished constellations.” Pablo Neruda
- “My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.” Unknown
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” Edgar Allan Poe
- “By my soul, I can neither eat, drink, nor sleep; nor, what’s still worse, love any woman in the world but her.” Samuel Richardson
- “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” Boris Pasternak
- “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life — to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?” George Eliot
Hochzeitssprüche auf Englisch
Die romantischsten Zitate aus Filmen
Die schönsten Worte für euer persönliches Eheversprechen
Auch wenn es scheint, dass man nicht ein ganzes Buch voller Gefühle in wenige Sätze komprimieren kann – Drehbuchautoren schaffen das. Und deshalb bieten sich diese Sprüche ganz wundervoll als Basis für euer Eheversprechen an.
- “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.” Simone Signoret
- “Only one is a wanderer; two together are always going somewhere.” Vertigo
- “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.” Good Will Hunting
- “You make me want to be a better man.” As Good As It Gets
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.” Moulin Rouge
- “But the heart’s not like a box that gets filled up. It expands in size the more you love.” Her
- “You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.” Shakespeare in Love
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” When Harry Met Sally
- “If you’re thinking of getting married, you might as well learn right now that you have to let women be women.” Hello, Dolly
- “Husbands are like wine; they take a long time to mature.” Letters to Juliet
- “Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades. But to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, now that’s a real treat.” JoAnne Woodward
- “Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn’t last 22 minutes. It lasts forever.” Knocked Up
- “Even a pain in the ass needs someone to take care of them.” 28 Days
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” Audrey Hepburn
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” Judy Garland
- “When I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.” Nights in Rodanthe
- “Before we met, I was as lost as a person could be and yet you saw something in me that somehow gave me direction again.” Nights in Rodanthe
- “You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.” Gone With the Wind
- “To me, you are perfect.” Love Actually
- “I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.” The Vow
Hochzeitssprüche auf Englisch
Englische Hochzeitssprüche aus Songs
Die stimmungsvollsten Textausschitte
Songs bieten euch ebenfalls die schönste Poesie und vermitteln die romantischsten Emotionen. Dabei ist es egal, ob ihr ein Zitat aus EUREM Lied auswählt oder ein stimmungsvolles Zitat auswählt, das zu euch passt – in jedem Fall ergänzt ihr damit ein sehr persönliches Element in euren Hochzeitskarten, der Hochzeitsrede oder zauberhaften Dekoelementen.
- “Email my heart and say our love will never die.” Britney Spears
- “Right beside you is where I belong, from this moment on.” Shania Twain
- “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” The Beatles
- “All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.” The Beatles
- “The older I get, the less time I want to spend with the part of the human race that didn’t marry me.” Robert Brault
- “Hey, you remember where we first met? Okay, I don’t remember where we first met. But hey, admittin’ is the first step. And hey, you know ain’t nobody perfect.” Kanye West
- “Love you like a fat kid loves cake.” 50 Cent
- “At last my love has come along, my lonely days are over and life is like a song.” Etta James
- “I’m feeling alive and with every breath that I take, I feel like I’ve won. You’re my key to survival.” Secondhand Serenade
- “When the darkness rolls in, I’ll be there through thick and thin.” Hilary Duff
- “I don’t know where I’d be without you here with me. Life with you makes perfect sense. You’re my best friend.” Tim McGraw
- “Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours.” Ludwig van Beethoven
- “To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die.” The Smiths
- “So I’m thanking you today because of you I am now me.” John Butler Trio
- “I know she’s not perfect but she tries so hard for me. And I thank God that she isn’t ’cause how boring would that be.” Brad Paisley
- “But there is not enough time. And there is no, no song I could sing. And there is no combination of words I could say. But I will still tell you one thing. We’re better together.” Jack Johnson
- “I hope you don’t mind, I hope you don’t mind that I put into words. How wonderful life is, now you’re in the world.” Elton John
- “A friend is always good to have, but a lover’s kiss is better than angels raining down at me.” Dave Matthews Band
- “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.” Robert Brault
- “I’ll never let you down. No matter what you do. If you just walk with me. And let me walk with you.” Neil Young
- “Wise men say only fools rush in but I can’t help falling in love with you.” Elvis
- “Every breath that is in your lungs is a tiny little gift to me.” The White Stripes
Verwendet die Hochzeitssprüche auf Englisch für Hochzeitsglückwünsche von Herzen
Wir helfen euch dabei, ganz persönliche Glückwünsche zur Hochzeit von Herzen zu verfassen und haben hier die schönsten Beispieltexte und Formulierungen zusammengestellt: